Who We Are
Eastside and Docklands Local Employment Services (EDLES) provide supports and services to all jobseekers. We work with a variety of clients who are looking to re-train, up-skill, change career, re-start their employment, or simply explore employment opportunities.
We are here to help find the best possible job for you. We offer guidance with professionals, information on training, support in the application process, and assistance with education grants.
We are a completely free service, to jobseekers and employers, why not contact us today.
Based in two offices, EDLES provide jobseeker services and tools to clients on both the north and south side of Dublin, serving Dublin 1, 2, and 4.
Our mediators are trained to deal with the needs and requirements of all jobseekers, providing C.V. support, interview techniques, training workshops, and much more. We provide a professional and confidential service, that aims to support clients in finding suitable and appropriate employment opportunities.
EDLES supports jobseekers through a 3-step process:
- One-on-one coaching with a professional to help you to find the right type of job for you
- Advice on career opportunities
- Information on suitable courses available
- Connecting you with local jobs
- Help with job applications and CV writing
- Interview preparation
- Assistance with course application forms
- We can organise job placements through employment schemes and internships
- Support during and after training courses to identify next steps
- Information on setting up your own business
- Professional guidance on your training and education options
- Information on training and education grants
- Support for new and existing local businesses.
- Employer’s outreach programme
For more information on what we do, contact your nearest EDLES office.