St. Andrew's Resource Centre's Job Centre has been in operation since 1991 and provides a key service to the local community, availing local people with opportunities to access work and training schemes. We help jobseekers to find a suitable job by providing advice on job applications, CVs and job interviews.
What We Do:
- We provide career coaching and mentoring to help find the right job for you
- Our service is provided on a one-to-one confidential basis locally in your community
- Our service is delivered by professionals, who are trained in helping people to find jobs
- We work in partnership with local employers and education and training providers to deliver a personal, professional employment service to people looking for jobs in Dublin's inner city
- Our staff can also tell you how to find out about your welfare-to-work entitlements
- The service is free of charge
- Our construction skills course details can be found here
For further information you can contact the Job Centre manager, Jim Hargis at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01 6771930.